Director: Aneta Arsova, engineer
BOTEVGRAD BRANCH OFFICE
STONE FLOUR MILLS
Skravena 2143, Municipality of Botevgrad
Tel/Fax: 07137 2070
The facilities are situated in the area of the village of Skravena, Botevgrad Municipality. They include the following:
- SKRAVENA quarry: a concession was granted in 2000.
- 2 Crushing and Screening plants with production capacity of 50 t/hour
each. The plants produce rock fractions of 0“4 mm, 4“11,2 mm,
11,2“16 mm and 16“22,4 mm, as well as rock fraction 0“80 mm.
- Asphalt-mixing plant AE Alfelder Eisenwerke with production
capacity of 120 t/hour, producing a wide range of asphalt mixtures.
- 2 stone flour mills with total production capacity of 5 t/hour, The
Company also has 2 cement trucks used for transportation of the
- road construction test laboratory accredited by the Bulgarian Accreditation Office.
Aneta Ivanova Arsova, engineer
Director of the Botevgrad Branch Office, a civil engineer qualified in road construction
She has been working in the Company since 1992.